Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The "Room At The Table" video

Happy April everyone! Yesterday, as I was posting a reminder about my Zumba class in my church's Facebook group, one of my students posted this video:


I loved it immediately!
"There is room for us all and no gift is too small."

Certainly the message of the song has wider connotations than dance, I'm not unaware of that. But I love how this video showed dance to be a universal thing. This video shows so many different styles of dance, so many ages, faces, and cultures; it was heartwarming.

I appreciated that she posted this to my Facebook announcement because it was just so apropos. Zumba is a dance fitness program designed for anyone and everyone and no ability level is too low.

Best advice: Just dance. It's in you somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment