I found it very inspiring. If you're not a dancer yourself, what's said in this video might not move you to the same degree that it did me and if that's the case, don't worry about it. But if you are a dancer of some kind... Well, I certainly can't speak for everybody, but when I watched this, I know I have personally felt just about every single thing the different people described at some point or another. So I felt like this video was speaking directly to me.
If you don't have time to watch, let me sum it up a little:
* I feel really great when I'm dancing
* It lets me be free
* It lifts my spirits and makes me happy
* Grateful to be able to move my body
* Makes me feel joyous, like I have real joy in my life
* Takes me to another world where there are no troubles, no worries
* Makes me feel so alive, my spirit is overwhelmed with joy
* Feel like a kid again
* A sense that it's a natural part of life
* You hear music and it's instinctual
You get the idea... My favorite though, is the woman who says, "It's really hard to answer why I'm dancing...why do you breathe?".
It's a question today: What brings you joy? What frees you? Okay that was really two questions...but they're worth thinking about. Especially if you can't pull out an answer in 15 seconds or less.